lördag 4 juli 2009

090704 Piteå SKK Int

Oh, hello,
we have practise running nicely on the leash
I think mum is proud of me, but I have to watch out, if I try to have the least fun she goes nuts...
I have to stand still also, can that be fun at all??
BOB Paramour Disarm with Charm BOS Hot Isle Alejandra
All photos: Agnes Lundberg, thank you:)
But some how we manage the whole way, and mum called me a good boy!!
BOB CAC CACIB
The following words from the judge Tanja Ahlman-Stockmari, Finland:
Excellent type, size and impression.
Very well moving young male.
Correct proportions.
Good head, light eyes.
Needs more body.
Good coattexture.
Long tail.
Excellent temperament.

And that was what I wanted him to have before he lives to Germany on friday.
I´m gone miss him so much, but he will have a lovely new home with Peter and Tatiana in Lorsch, south of Frankfurt. I wish them good luck with this lovely young boy.

Inga kommentarer: